Your cart is currently empty!
The Outdoor Empowerment System!
The Outdoor Empowerment System
Discover how to be the boss of your adventure so you can achieve all your 2021 outdoor goals with confidence.
Do it all without expensive gear, wasted time,
and solutions that don’t work!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You feel you lack the expertise or resources.
- Your fears or insecurities take the wheel and now everything else is out of the window.
- There is a lack of motivation.
- Or maybe things just feel overwhelming.
Would you believe me if I said to you:
There was a way to increase your confidence WITHOUT all of the expensive gear and wasted time pouring over people’s Instagram pages, youtube reviews, and sitting in classes led by brands?
Let me explain:
When you finally understand how your mindset works within the outdoors, you will finally be able to unlock your potential at higher levels without needing to rely on anyone but your own empowerment and planning techniques.
If you’re anything like me, maybe you’re thinking, “But Heather, is this going to work for me?!”
Here’s what happens when you DON’T learn how to train your brain on your own:
- You spend $$$$ on a variety of gear that is supposed to make you feel safe and confident.
- We all know stuff isn’t going to teach you or solve your problems; it starts with YOU!
- You become reliant on stores or brands to improve your clarity and performance.
- You’re spending valuable time dealing with everyone’s opinions that all differ.
Let’s give you a system that will work
NOW and FOREVER without the hassle.
Hi, I’m Heather
Born and raised in Houston, experienced long-distance runner of 20 years, pan dulce addict, and outdoor recreation enthusiast.
When my work hours decreased due to the pandemic, I was inspired to focus on helping even the most novice feel included and empowered.
Why? Because I know what it’s like to see other people growing and chasing their adventure dreams but do not know how to exactly begin or who to ask for help.
Planning a day-hike, backpacking trip, a camping trip can be daunting, intimidating, and may seem a bit ridiculous. It might take a lot, like a lot of planning.
My dedication to cutting through the fluff and getting straight to the point will be the main driver of your success.
It took me 20 years and thru-hiking 2300 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail to build this amount of confidence.
But I have finally mapped out an outdoor empowerment system and I want to share my 20+ years of endurance expertise, knowledge, and methods with you!
Now, you can be the boss of your adventure
and you can achieve your 2021 outdoor vision too!
Inside the Outdoor Empowerment System,
You’ll find in-depth video training lessons along with pdfs, worksheets, and an online support group!
Let’s put your 2021 vision into life!
Let’s Break Down What You’re Going to Get:
Module 1: The Mindset Mastery Introduction
Module 2: The Outdoor Empowerment Journey
Module 3: Creating Your Outdoor Action Plan
You didn’t think I was done, did you?
For this round ONLY, I’m adding in this incredible bonus, a Solo Hiking Guide that is designed to have a safety plan in place. If you sign up for the pre-sale, I’ll include a free 1×1 30-minute Gear Consultation / Gear Shakedown.
THIS SYSTEM IS FOR:
- If you want to evolve and advance in the outdoor space.
- Maybe you didn’t grow up hiking and started your adventures later in life.
- You need accountability checks.
- You want to feel good and look good on the trail. Anxiety, please go away!
- You want to learn to trust yourself and your abilities.
THIS IS NOT FOR:
- You are already confident AF.
- You have your support system.
- You don’t need a mindset shift.
Today, you can begin to
be the boss of your adventures!
You can achieve your outdoor goals, or you can continue to experience constant frustration that equates to stagnation.
There is a cost of waiting:
- You will allow fear to continue to drive your actions.
- You will continue to feel stuck or overwhelmed, which equates to bailing out your plans.
- You may feel unfulfilled.
- The lack of motivation will linger.
- The feeling of not knowing where to start will not go away.
- You might feel alone and stuck in your thoughts.
- You might feel you always lack the resources.
There are positive results if you take action, now:
- You will feel fulfilled in the outdoors!
- You can expand your outdoor goals and adventure year-round.
- You will find a better balance and feel prepared!
- You will get more exercise with the longer distance.
- You will feel good!
- You will feel more present on your adventures versus thinking 24/7 about your fears
- You can find peace within your soul when you finally allow yourself to open up to nature and build a healthy relationship with mother nature.
- You will have a greater appreciation of the outdoors