Your cart is currently empty!
Product Review: BC Strength Thruster
BC Strength Thuster
I love the BC Strength Hip Thruster. It’s magical for Hip Thrusts and I never fully understood the movement until I acquired this equipment. I had thought I did, but this equipment will make you appreciate hip thrusting and make you a pro. If you live in an apartment, the glute bench can be an option. Regardless with the little space I have, I don’t regret owning the Thruster. It’s totally worth it. Only wished it was offered at my gym.
The BC Strength Thruster is the best way to perform the hip thrust exercise, which is the most effective way to increase the strength and size of the gluteus maximus for enhanced sports performance.
The BC Strength Thruster allows the use of resistance bands, free weights or a combination of both to create the biggest challenge to the glute muscles.
The BC Strength Thruster is a standalone unit built to a commercial quality and designed without moving parts to ensure durability. The incorporation of the bench within the BC Strength Thruster unit reduces the risk of injury to the trainee from movement of an unsecured bench.
- Approx dimensions – total unit footprint: 33 3/4”-38″ wide x 55 1/2” long x 16 1/4” high
- Approx dimensions – main body of unit: 25 1/2” wide x 45 1/4” long x 16 1/4” high
- Approximate weight: 102 lbs
- 2 band pins provided
- 2 wheels and single handle for easy transportation and storage
- Color: Fine-textured black Note: Units ordered before mid-May 2016 were in the original clear-coated brushed steel
- Padding color: Black
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- The Hip Thruster is manufactured by hand from clear-coated steel so there may be very minor variations in appearance between units.
- Heavy-duty durable padding
- No moving parts (except for wheels)
- Some assembly required (recommended tools: a socket wrench and a metric standard wrench)
- Dimensions/weight for shipping: Unit shipped in two cartons: Carton A – 71lbs – 36″ x 29″ x 5″; Carton B – 45lbs – 33″ x 19″ x 8″
- Load tested to 2,200lbs, recommended for use up to 1,300lbs
- Use pursuant to US Patent 8,172,736